How to Get QuickBooks Tool Hub
To get started with resolving errors in QB, connect your QuickBooks account by filling out the form below. It will kickstart the installation process.
Why Download QuickBooks Tool Hub?
When it comes to fixing big and small QuickBooks errors, nothing can take the place of the famous QuickBooks Tool Hub. The giant hub has a suite of efficient troubleshooting utilities. No longer do you need to access each of these utilities separately. Be it installation problems or those related to any other aspect, the Tool Hub will take care of it. Now you can use the software uninterruptedly with essential tools to resolve any problem instantly.
[ Problems That QuickBooks Tool Hub Resolves for Users ]
After the QuickBooks Tool Hub download, you won't find it difficult to troubleshoot common errors that arise in QuickBooks Desktop from time to time. Here's a glimpse into the different kinds of problems that this wonderful application can resolve for QuickBooks Desktop users.
What Are the Requirements to Download QuickBooks Tool Hub?
Before downloading and installing the QuickBooks Desktop Tool Hub , you must be aware of its requirements for it. You will need the following to download this utility.
- A strong internet connection
- Microsoft C++ redistributable package
- Microsoft .NET Framework
The Process to Download QuickBooks Tool Hub
Downloading the QuickBooks Tool Hub in QuickBooks isn't complicated. You can follow either of the two processes below to download it.
A. Download from the QuickBooks Desktop
Launch your QuickBooks Desktop. Now follow the steps below to download the Tool Hub.
- Head over to the 'Help' option present on the top menu.
- Now tap 'QuickBooks Tool Hub: Fix Setup and File Issues' from the drop-down.
- You will find yourself in the QuickBooks support portal.
- Here, you'll find instructions on using Tool Hub along with a link to download it.
- If you use a QuickBooks version released before 2020, it will not have an in-built Tool Hub. So, you must download it from the official site of QuickBooks.
B. Download QuickBooks Tool Hub from the official QuickBooks website.
You can also download the Tool Hub from QuickBooks's official site. Just follow these steps carefully.
- Go to the official website of QuickBooks and tap the link to download the Tool Hub.
- Save the downloaded file (QuickBooksToolHub.exe) to a specific location.
- Right-tap the direct link and select 'Save Link As' from the pop-up list. A window will open, prompting you to choose a folder to download your exe file.
- You can select the file saving place according to your preferences.
- After doing that, click 'Save.'
- The total time needed to download the Tool Hub application depends significantly on your internet connectivity's speed. You will find a notification when the download process completes.
[ The Process to Install QuickBooks Tool Hub ]
Like downloading, it's easy to install the QB Tool Hub. Follow these steps to do it.
- 1. Head over to the folder where you have downloaded the Tool Hub.
- 2. Next, double-tap on the .exe file.
- 3. A window will pop up. It will prompt you to give authentication to install the Tool Hub file
- 4. Tap the 'Yes' button.
- 5. You will see the installation window loading up. Read the usage policies in the terms and conditions section.
- 6. Tap the 'Yes' button after you go through the terms.
- 7. In the succeeding window, you'll find the destination where the Tool Hub will be installed. By default, it's always installed in the local drive C.
- 8. You can also select where you want the Tool Hub to get installed. After doing so, click the 'Install' button.
- 9. The process of installation will start after you click the button.
- 10. Wait till the installation window finishes the whole process.
- 11. Never close the window or do any other thing while the installation process is taking place.
- 12. The duration of installation varies from user to user. You must wait till you get a notification about the completion of the installation process.
- 13. After the files get installed on your computer, you will find two options. One will be to open the Tool Hub application directly, and the other will be to exit the installation window.
- 14. Tap the 'Finish' option, so the window closes.
You will also find a shortcut to launch the QuickBooks Tool Hub on your desktop. You can open it by left-clicking two times on the shortcut. Then you can explore different repair tools that QuickBooks has built to help you resolve various QuickBooks errors and problems.
[ Resolve Various Issues with QuickBooks Tool Hub ]
QB errors, if neglected, damage the software completely. But the Tool Hub helps you fix all the different kinds of frequent errors. You'll find various tabs on it. These tabs are what assists you in resolving the specific problem you are facing. On the home screen of the Tool Hub application, you'll find crucial information about the tool and how to use it.
7. Advanced tools
Intuit has made the upgraded 15.0.0 version of the QuickBooks Tool Hub more advanced by adding more features in it. The Advanced Tool ab has 14 different buttons that aid in fixing errors and issues in QB
6. Help and Support
If you are in need of QuickBooks advanced support, this tab is for you. There are various channels here that allow you to connect with various Intuit QuickBooks support teams.
5. Password reset
The Password Reset tab is for those who want to reset passwords for their QB Desktop. It resets the passwords of QuickBooks Desktop Canada, the U.K, and the U.S versions.
4. Installation issues
Whenever you face any errors or installation problems in QB, navigate the Installation Issues tab and choose a suitable option. With the help of the Clean Install Tool, you can perform a clean install. The two tools in this section, the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool and the QuickBooks Clean Install Tool, help you fix various installation problems.
3. Program issues
To troubleshoot QuickBooks 6XXX errors, navigate to Quick Fix My Program present in the Program Problems tab. This tab in the Tool Hub enables you to resolve three different issues in QB Desktop.
- Quick Fix My Program – This tool clears background running processes and repairs QB. You should also use it when the software runs slow
- QuickBooks Program Diagnostic Tool – This tool works best to troubleshoot QuickBooks Desktop when it behaves unusually. It fixes Microsoft components that run the software.
- QuickBooks Print & PDF Repair Tool – This tool is ideal for resolving issues with printing and saving your PDFs in the software.
2. Network issues
The Network Issues tab in the Tool Hub is for those who face the QB network issues. Run the program and choose the Network Issues tab. Through it, you can fix various errors like H202, 303, 505, and the like. Remember that you'll need to perform the steps on the device that's hosting the company file. Launch the QuickBooks Database Server Manager and browse your company file's location. It will detect network issues and fix them.
1.Company file issues
Are you facing troubles with your company file? Maybe you are encountering the 6XXX series errors. If so, navigate to the Company File Issues page on the Tool Hub and tap it. The Tool Hub will run the QuickBooks File Doctor, which will repair the company file. On your part, just follow the instructions you see on the screen.