How to Setup QuickBooks Cloud Hosting?
QuickBooks is a popular accounting software that uses by small and medium-sized businesses to manage their finances. One way to access QuickBooks is by hosting it in the cloud. That allows you to access your QuickBooks data from any device with an internet connection. This can be convenient if you need to access your QuickBooks data from many locations or devices. If you want to reduce the risk of data loss due to hardware failure. Moreover, there are several companies that offer the best QuickBooks Cloud Hosting services. These involve hosting your QuickBooks data on servers in a secure data center. This can be a good option for businesses that want the convenience and accessibility of cloud computing. However, don’t have the resources or expertise to set up their own cloud infrastructure. With this blog, we are going to elaborate on the cloud hosting QuickBooks.
Different Types of QuickBooks Cloud Hosting Services?
There are several types of cloud hosting available for QuickBooks. However, these depend on the provider and the specific needs of your business. Following are a few common options:
- Shared hosting: This is the most basic and economical type of QuickBooks cloud hosting, in which many customers share the same physical server. Moreover, this can be a good option for small businesses with limited budgets. But may not be suitable for businesses with larger data requirements or stricter security needs.
- Dedicated hosting: With dedicated hosting, you get your dedicated server for hosting your QuickBooks data. This can be more pricey than shared hosting. But offers greater performance and security, as you are not sharing resources with other customers.
- Hybrid hosting: Hybrid hosting combines the benefits of shared and dedicated hosting. You get your dedicated server, but it locates in a data center with other servers that share among many customers. It can be a good option for businesses that need more resources and security than shared hosting provides. However, don’t want to pay the full price of a dedicated server.
- Private cloud hosting: With private cloud hosting, you get your dedicated cloud infrastructure. It is set up and managed by the hosting provider. Additionally, it can be a good option for businesses with large data requirements or strict security needs. As you have complete control over your cloud environment.
- Public cloud hosting: With public cloud hosting, you rent resources from a public cloud provider, such as AWS or Microsoft Azure, and use them to host your QuickBooks data. This can be a good option for businesses that want the convenience and scalability of the cloud, but don’t want to set up their infrastructure.
There are some considerations for QB cloud hosting, which you are going to get in the next section.
Considerations for Hosting QuickBooks on Cloud
When considering QuickBooks cloud hosting, there are several factors you should consider to ensure that you choose the right solution for your business. Following are:
- Cost: Cloud hosting can be more expensive than hosting QuickBooks on-premises. You will need to pay for the hosting service on a monthly or annual basis. Ensure to compare the costs of different hosting to ensure that you are getting the best value for your money.
- Performance: QB cloud hosting can be slower than on-premises hosting, as the data has to travel over the internet to access. Be sure to choose a hosting provider that offers good performance and reliability.
- Security: It’s important to choose a hosting provider that has strong security measures in place to protect your data from unauthorized access or breaches. Look for providers that offer data encryption and secure servers to keep your data safe.
- Support: Make sure the hosting provider you choose offers good customer support. You may need help with technical issues or questions about your QuickBooks data.
- Integration: If you use other software or applications in your business. It’s important to choose a hosting provider that can integrate with them. This will help you avoid any disruption to your workflow and ensure that you can access all the data and tools you need.
What are the Best QuickBooks Cloud Hosting Services?
Many companies offer cloud hosting for QuickBooks. The best one for your organization will trust your detailed needs and budget. Following are the few rated options that you might want to consider along with the QuickBooks cloud hosting prices:
- Cloud 9 Real Time: Cloud 9 Real Time offers a range of cloud hosting options, including shared, dedicated, and hybrid hosting. Moreover, it offers a 100% uptime guarantee, 24/7 customer support, and a range of security measures to protect your data. Prices start at $39.95 per month for shared hosting and $99.95 per month for dedicated hosting.
- Right Networks: Right Network is a leading provider of cloud hosting, with over 100,000 customers worldwide. They offer a range of hosting options, including shared, dedicated, and hybrid hosting, as well as a range of security and support options. Prices start at $49 per month for shared hosting and $149 per month for dedicated hosting.
- CPAP: CPAP is a cloud hosting provider that specializes in serving the needs of accountants and financial professionals. They offer a range of QuickBooks cloud hosting options, including shared, dedicated, and private cloud hosting. It also includes a range of support and security options. Prices start at $39.95 per month for shared hosting and $99.95 per month for dedicated hosting. Private cloud hosting prices are available upon request.
- QB Tech: QB Tech is a QuickBooks-authorized hosting provider that offers a range of hosting options, including shared, dedicated, and hybrid hosting. They offer 24/7 customer support and a range of security measures to protect your data. Prices start at $49 per month for shared hosting and $149 per month for dedicated hosting.
- CloudRunner: CloudRunner is a cloud hosting provider that offers a range of QuickBooks hosting options, including shared, dedicated, and hybrid hosting. They offer a 99.9% uptime guarantee, 24/7 customer support, and a range of security measures to protect your data. Prices start at $39.95 per month for shared hosting and $99.95 per month for dedicated hosting.
After getting to know about the best QuickBooks cloud hosting providers, let’s set it up.
Steps to Setup Cloud Hosting in QuickBooks
Setting up QuickBooks cloud hosting involves several steps. It includes choosing a hosting provider, setting up an account with them, and transferring your QuickBooks data to the cloud. The following are the steps of the process:
- Choose a hosting provider: Research different hosting providers and compare their features, prices, and customer reviews to find the one that best meets your needs.
- Set up an account: Follow the hosting provider’s instructions to set up an account with them. This will typically involve filling out an online form and providing your contact and billing information.
- Transfer your QuickBooks data: The hosting provider will typically provide instructions on how to transfer your QuickBooks data to the cloud. This may involve installing a cloud connector on your computer and following a step-by-step process to transfer your data.
- Install QuickBooks: Once your data transfers to the cloud, you will need to Install QuickBooks on your computer or device to access it. Your hosting provider should provide instructions on how to do this.
- Connect to the cloud: Once QuickBooks install, you will need to follow the hosting provider’s instructions to connect to the cloud. Additionally, it involves entering your login credentials and selecting the QB data file you want to access.
Keep in mind that the exact process for setting up QB cloud hosting can vary depending on the hosting provider you choose. Be sure to follow their instructions carefully to ensure a smooth setup process. After setting up the cloud hosting for QuickBooks, let’s know its benefits.
Benefits of Hosting QuickBooks on a Cloud Service
Some of the benefits of QuickBooks cloud hosting reviews that users commonly mention include:
- Accessibility: With It, you can access your QuickBooks data from any device with an internet connection, making it easy to work remotely or collaborate with team members.
- Convenience: It eliminates the need to install and maintain software on your computer or server, which can save time and resources.
- Scalability: It allows you to scale up or down as needed, depending on your business’s needs. However, it can be helpful if you experience sudden changes in demand or if you need to add more users to your QuickBooks account.
In conclusion, cloud hosting for Quickbooks is a great option. Especially for businesses that don’t want to worry about the cost and hassle of maintaining their own IT infrastructure. With cloud hosting, businesses can access their data from anywhere with an internet connection. It lets you enjoy increased security and performance, and benefit from automatic updates. Additionally, businesses can save time and money by taking advantage of the many Quickbooks cloud hosting services available. With the right hosting provider, businesses can make the most of their Quickbooks software and make the most out of their financial data. However, if you want to know more about cloud hosting, you can talk with our ProAdvisors. Thank You!